Well everyone, it's now 3am and we have finally finished what we started 40 weeks ago.
May 14, 2009 @ 1:09am EST. Xander Lee Rudd was born. 21" long and weighing in at
8lbs. 15oz. We would like to thank everyone for all the well wishes and support through this time. We would also like to thank Dr. Eric Ebner and everyone on the staff that assisted Kristan and I during this wonderful day. Be on the look out for post alittle later, there has been talk of "Meet the baby lunches" we will keep everyone posted on those events. Also we do have a lot of pics, however I do not currently have the correct cord to upload them right now.(even if I did, We have been here for 19hrs, Kristan hasn't slept in 3 days and I have had 3 hours of sleep in the last 2 days. So everyone would just have to wait anyway!)
Thank you everyone for your support, we love you all and thank you for joining us in this journey and we hope you'll be part of our future endevors.
Michael, Kristan and Baby Xander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment