Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Home
I just realized that we forgot to update this thing and let everyone know that we're home. I got to come home on Friday which was great and not so great at the same time because we had to leave little Xander at the hospital. The encouraging part was that before we left they had taken him off of the IV since he was able to start maintaining his sugar on his own. The only thing left was 24 hrs of observation and we'd be able to bring him. And we did! By 6pm on Saturday we had him home and feeding on his first bottle. Since then everything has been great. He's really a pretty mellow baby and easy to make happy. But like most babies he pretty much just eats and sleeps so there's not really much to report. As for Mom and Dad, we're adjusting. Amazing though is that it hasn't really been that hard. Michael went back to work on Sunday so he's soaking up all the time he can with his little man. I am still recovering but doing better everyday. I can't wait for the swelling and ligament pain to be gone so I can get this little one in a stroller and get outside for more than 5 minutes at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment