Well it is now 630pm and right now Kristan is 8cm Dial. We are waiting for the magic 10cm number to get here. at that point Kristan can begin the push and hopefully we can get the little guy here shortly after that. Everything else is going well right now. Kris is OFF the petosin and is able Dialate on her own without the medication. Thus far we have been here for about 10 1/2 hours. Kristan has been awakee since about 8am on Tues. and I slept about 3 hours last night. So needless to say We are all very tired and just want this to happen soon. That's it for now..
More updates as they become available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey sweetie I am sooooo happy for the two of you, Kristan you are such a great person and you very well deserve to show the love that you have to a precious little one...I cant wait to see him. Take the time to rest and put your feet up and it is hard to ask for help but if its there no matter how much people get on your nerves take there help babe...you will be glad you did. Hugs and kisses to all of you....I will be waiting for an update.
ReplyDelete