Speaking of our boy...he is so big now! He is a month out from his 1st birthday!!! Oh how the time flies. I can't believe it's been almost a year already. It just doesn't seem possible.

He's only 11 months but he can walk (almost run), has 5 teeth with 2 more about to pop out, and has what we think are 4-5 words in his vocab. We think there may be more but of course we can't understand them. All in all he just amazes us every single day.
This month we also celebrated Michael's 30th bday. We were so grateful to everyone who came out to celebrate with us. He had a blast and I can finaly stop feeling like an old woman!

And of course as most of you know, I started school this spring. It has been an adjustment to say the least but I am really enjoying it. I've learned a lot so far and I have gotten to do some cool art projects. The most recent was making my face out of masking tape. Sounds funny I know but it turned out great. The project will be part of the Spring Into Arts program here in BC and will hang up in the windows at 17 W. Michigan through most of the summer.

Michael and I have also submitted to KCC Student Art Show. We'll let you know how that turns out!

No comments:
Post a Comment